The health, safety and welfare of our guests is paramount to us at The Hôtel de Cours de Thomazeau. With this in mind we have updated our already stringent cleanliness policies even further to ensure the highest possible precautions against Covid-19.
Listed below are some of the many measures we take to ensure your safety while enjoying your stay with us.
- All bed-linen and towels are washed at high temperature with an anti-bacterial/anti-viral product.
- Rooms are not occupied “back-to-back”. There are at least 2 nights between guests.
- Regular steam cleaning takes place throughout the hotel.
- Reduced capacity of bookings taken.
- All meals are served at your own designated table. There is no buffet or self service.
- All table linen is washed at high temperature with an anti-bacterial/anti-viral product.
- Weather permitting, breakfast will be served on the balcony, dinner will be served in the courtyard.
Of course, other measures such as hand-sanitisers and mask policies are also in place.
We strive to make your stay here as normal as possible in these challenging times and look forward to receiving you in the knowledge that we are doing everything we can to make your visit protected and secure.